V932 Mark3 – Velocity "Hot Rod" Custom Two Piece Suit
– Single Zip
The V932 is "NO COMPROMISE" professional two piece Mk 3 Road racing Suit. It is designed for maximum comfort and flexibility without sacrificing safety. This custom made suit is constructed of a single layer of 1.4mm competition weight cowhide, Powerstretch, and PROperf leather.
• Shoulders and sleeves are rotated forward for enhanced mobility and access to the controls.
• Extended and curved wrist and ankle zippers allow for easier entry and exit from the suit.
• All the zippers and hardware are long lasting brass.
• The wrists and ankles have raw edge leather construction to reduce the bulk in your boots and gloves.
• The athletic mesh lining is used for comfort and ventilation. Lining is semi-removable for armor access, ease of repair, maintenance, graphics and cleaning.
• A license holder (stamped with the Vanson unit number for identification) is on the windflap behind the main zipper. The Vanson unit number is also stamped in the pant waistband end. The unit number is for ownership registration and to track suit service history.
• Full circumference waist zipper and stretch inner waistband with snap closure is sewn around the top of the pants. This is a "Hot Rod" suit – waist zipper is covered with a 1" hem on the jacket, an applied waistband is optional.
• The collar is beaded spandex nylon for comfort. The main zipper has a security tab with velcro closure, below the collar, to keep the zipper in the safety locked position.
• The Vanson patented F.A.S. Armor (Floating Armor System), is located in the shoulders, elbow/forearms, knees and back pad. The Armor is constructed of closed cell foam padding with molded plastic inserts sewn onto the foam. The edges of the plastic are covered with leather for safety. The hips are CE approved armor.
• All of our armor is attached with our patented full floating armor system. This allows the armor to move with the rider for protection.
• There is a layer of extra leather in the seat. There is also an additional layer of leather and foam as part of the F.A.S. Floating Armor system at the shoulders, elbow/forearm, and knees.
• PROperf ventilated leather panels are used from shoulders to bottom of the knee expander, as well as at the back of the calf, from knee to ankle, for cooling, flexibility and comfort.
• PROperf ventilated leather expander panels are used at center back and back shoulders for side to side motion, comfort and additional ventilation.
• Expander panels in the shoulders, back, and knees are oversize and curved shapes for maximum range of motion and freedom of movement.
• Powerstretch Aramid material panels in the chest and arms, legs and crotch facilitates ease of movement. Powerstretch Aramid material is lightweight and offers low-bulk construction required for Road Racing.
• State of the art, double articulated knee design moves seams away from the knee cap. This eliminates pressure on the knee and increases movement, comfort, control and improves armor placement for safety.
• As with all of our racing suits, we have additional customizing options that can be added for minimal additional cost.
• The V932 is the top of the line Custom Single Zip two piece suit for Road Racing.
• VELCRO field with GP style Knee Slider Pucks