The Hybrid Suit
The Hybrid is completely different from our previous off-the-rack racing suits. More streamlined in look and feel on the rider, this new generation of racing suit is constructed of industry standard 1.1 to 1.3 mm cowhide and Powerstretch, our own Aramid and Cordura weave. Features such as patented ventilation systems, fully removable lining, optional linings to match the season, armor and double front zipper systems are standard.
This suit is fully supported by our Aftercare department. Repairs, alterations, wash and redye are all available to maintain this suit for years of use.
• Aerodynamic speed hump with 1000 denier Cordura mesh front to allow airflow through the back of the suit.
• Patented double zip front for ease of entry and reduced bulk.
• Fully removable nylon athletic mesh lining facilitates access to the suit for maintenance as well as the ability to launder or change the lining.
• Optional replacement linings available – mesh(standard), rayon(semi wind-block), cool max(for really humid days).
• 9 leather expander panels ergonomically placed throughout the suit enhance the streamlined fit and facilitate movement.
• 3 part ergonomic knee design to reduce pressure on the knee cap when riding.
• PRO4 GP hard scale backpad.
• Padded spandex collar.
• Wrist cut-away spandex wedge for comfort and low-bulk.
• PROperf leather front panel for ventilation.
• Laminated spacer fabric under PROperf front panel wicks away perspiration and improves ventilation.
• Powerstretch panels in underarm gussets to wrist and crotch to knee areas to reduce bulk and aid in streamlining the fit of the suit.
• Raw edge finish to wrist, ankle and at front zippers reduces bulk.
• All brass hardware.
• Vanson competition logo ovals on shoulders.
• Vanson competition lettering around knee puck velcro.
• Velcro fields and GP Knee pucks standard.
• Standard US sizes 34–54 (European Sizes 44–64)