• The Vanson patented double zipper front entry system has set a new benchmark for excellence in Road Racing. This allows for a tighter tuck on the bike and a better overall fit.
• Shoulders and sleeves are rotated forward for enhanced mobility and access to the controls.
• Extended and curved wrist and ankle zippers allow for easier entry and exit from the suit.
• The lining is partially removable to allow drying, cleaning and the ability to exchange one lining for another. This also facilitates repairs and maintenance on the suit. There are optional linings available in different materials, from wind-blocking rayon to ventilated mesh (standard) and cool-max for the really humid days.
• The athletic mesh lining zips out at the crotch, back of the suit, thighs and biceps (main body of the suit) for washing and replacement. Comfort is increased by being able to switch to a fresh dry lining between races. This also allows for fast servicing and repair of the graphics and outer shell.
• All the zippers and hardware are long lasting brass.
• The wrists and ankles have raw edge leather construction to reduce the bulk in your boots and gloves.
• The collar is beaded spandex nylon for comfort. The main zippers have a security tab with velcro closures, below the collar, to keep both zippers in the safety locked position.
• The Vanson patented F.A.S. Armor (Floating Armor System), is located in the shoulders, elbow/forearms, knees and back pad. The Armor is constructed of closed cell foam padding with molded plastic inserts sewn onto the foam. The edges of the plastic are covered with leather for safety. The hips are CE approved armor.
• All of our armor is attached with our patented full floating armor system. This allows the armor to move with the rider for protection.
• There is a layer of extra leather in the seat. There is also an additional layer of leather and foam as part of the F.A.S. Floating Armor system at the shoulders, elbow/forearm, and knees.
• PROperf ventilated leather panels are used from shoulders to bottom of the knee expander, as well as at the back of the calf, from knee to ankle, for cooling, flexibility and comfort.
• PROperf ventilated leather expander panels are used at center back and back shoulders for side to side motion, comfort and additional ventilation.
• Expander panels in the shoulders, back, and knees are oversize and curved shapes for maximum range of motion and freedom of movement.
• Powerstretch Aramid material panels in the chest and arms, legs and crotch facilitates ease of movement. Powerstretch Aramid material is lightweight and offers low-bulk construction required for Road Racing.
• State of the art, double articulated knee design moves seams away from the knee cap. This eliminates pressure on the knee and increases movement, comfort, control and improves armor placement for safety.
• Spacer Knit fabric is laminated to the front panel and by optimizing the air flow through the suit dramatically improves ventilation and assists in perspiration wicking.
• Each suit is stamped with an identification number on the wrist and leg zipper windflaps. The Vanson unit number allows us to track ownership and service history of each suit.
• As with all of our racing suits, we have additional customizing options that can be added for minimal additional cost.
• VELCRO field with GP style Knee Slider Pucks.
• VO93 standard sizes are 34 to 54 US.