Our Asphalt Insurance should be a no brainer when purchasing a Vanson Racing Suit. No one is exempt from falling while racing. Your suit is there to protect you in case of a fall, but what protects the suit? Getting an Vanson Asphalt Insurance Policy when you purchase your suit will give you piece of mind knowing that you can get your suit repaired or replaced*.
Vanson Leather Insurance Policy
One year of FREE repair on your racing suit of damage caused from crashing while racing. 50% credit for complete replacement of leathers in the event of a serious incident where policy holder is cut out of existing suit. Repair will consist of re-stitching, patching or replacing parts and panels deemed unsafe or unlikely to pass tech inspection.
1. Premium is 15% of MSRP of new suit being insured. Insurance Sales are posted as DM-SALES. Suit Valuation is the MSRP = Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price. This Valuation does NOT include RUSH-FEES DISCOUNTS or SPONSORSHIPS.
2. ASPHALT INSURANCE entitles you to ONE YEAR of FREE REPAIR to your racing suit of damage caused from crashing while racing. Repairs will consist of re-stitching , patching or replacing parts and panels deemed unsafe or unlikely to pass Tech-Inspection.
3. Replacing graphics or lettering for cosmetic reasons is not covered by this policy. Repairs are meant to get you back on the track and be able to pass Tech-Inspection.
4. In the event of an emergency Cut-Off and/or the suit being destroyed a complete replacement set of leathers will be produced by Vanson at 1/2 price the MSRP of the insured suit.
5. Replacement suit will be of the same pattern style fit and graphics as the damaged suit. (Verification of emergency cut-off will be requested) Any changes to suit specifications will be chargeable .
6. Shipping costs to and from Vanson are the responsibility of the insured.
7. The time frame for all insured repairs is managed by Vanson Leathers and is subject to the same constraints as paid repairs.
8. Insurance is not transferable and cannot be used with any other discount promotions or Vanson Sponsorship.
9. Each Asphalt Insurance Policy covers one suit identified by its unique Unit-No. Every Asphalt Insurance Policy must be paid for at inception and authorized by Vanson.
10. Asphalt Insurance policies may be renewed annually subject to the approval of Vanson.
11. Vanson reserves the right to change or modify the terms, prices, restrictions, or conditions at any time and at their sole discretion.