Vanson FJ01 Jacket & FP01 Pants PROfit® CarbonX® Two Piece Fire Suit
Driver/crew suit with an SFI-1 single layer of protection.
The FJ01 and FP01 the "NO COMPROMISE" Professional two piece Custom Automotive Fire Suit designed for maximum comfort and flexibility without sacrificing safety.
Vanson FJ01 Jacket & FP01 Pants PROfit® CarbonX Two Piece Fire Suit
The FJ01 and FP01 are constructed of a single layer of CarbonX twt-60. These jackets and pants are the halfs of our two piece fire suit. The jacket incorporates a single front zipper, expander gussets at the shoulder and pre-curved arms for a more relaxed feel.
Vanson’s fire jackets and pants are developed for drivers racing in all competitions who want the ability to take the jacket off in between races while allowing them to keep on the bottom half so that they don’t have to completely change out of their racing gear. The FJ01 & FP01 will meet the SFI level 1 (SFI Foundation, Inc.) safety compliance rating.
CarbonX is a loose weave carbon patented blend of material that when exposed to high heat expands to give you optimum PPE protection during a high heat/fire situation. Our materials are lightweight, flexible with a soft touch very similar to cotton, allowing for maximum breathability comfort. Unlike our competitors, CarbonX will wick away moisture and dries quickly reducing fatigue and heat stress which enhances the wearer’s comfort. CarbonX has a long wear life, allowing Vanson’s PPE race fire suits to be worn daily providing great value to our users. This is achieved because of the inherently non-flammable propertied CarbonX’s which will not wash or wear out.
• Single outer layer of CarbonX TWT-60 (6.9oz., 2x2 twill weave) with an inner layer of CarbonX DJ77 (8oz., doublejersey interlock knit).
• Expander gussets on the back of the shoulders allows the suit to move with the driver without riding up on the drivers shoulders and causing discomfort.
• Reinforced Epaulets, Daytona style reinforced epaulets standard for quick removal from vehicle.
• Expander Panel in the lower back area helps to prevent the suit from pulling down on the driver’s shoulders.
• Pre-curved Arms, prevents underarm pressure which can put your hand to sleep during extended time in the driver’s seat.
• Adjustable collar and belted waist ensure a comfortable precise fit.
• Serial Numbered for identification of ownership and cataloging of patterns and alterations. (Located under Belt)
How to Order your Vanson Suit:
Get started by downloading the Custom Suit Measurement Guide below, if you have any questions about how to order or size your suit feel free to call or email our suit expert, Matt Silva : firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-678-2000