WOMENS SPORTY CHAPS
FIRENZE BLACK MEDIUM WEIGHT
- Overpants Womens motorcycle chaps
- Chrome hardware ladies M/C chaps- buckle front-lace back
- Lace waistband
- Chrome hardware
- Boot-cut leg
- Standard length is extra long leg that can be cut to fit
Our famous Leather Chaps for Women are made from black medium weight Firenze leather accented with silver-colored hardware.
These ladies panys have full-length zippers on the outseams, set a few inches up from the bottom of the legs, so as to allow easy trimming and hemming. The front waistband is set off by a heavy-duty cast brass buckle that has a polished nickel-plated finish. The leg panels are one-piece, cut from the heart of a skin.
Our chaps are sized for a perfect fit based on your thigh circumference. Rear waistband laces allow an adjustable fit. For a larger waistband circumference order a Waistband Extender – available in either plus 3” (Style EXT3) or plus 6” (Style EXT6). To measure for chaps, place a cloth tape measure at the widest part of your thigh – about 2” below the crotch seam. Vanson Women’s Leather Chaps are available in one-inch increments from 18” to 31”.
- Sized in 1 inch increments measured around thigh - in a straight line from
- top of leg to top
- the zipper. This is a snug fit. All sizes use a
- 32 inch zipper. All sizes have a 33 inseam measured along the chap inseam.
- Excess length is meant to be trimmed off for a raw edge finish or turned
- and glued up for a finished edge look. Sizes are 18 to 32. Outseam length
- (waistband height)grows 1/8 in. per size. Proper fitting has the buckle set
- to hole #3 (middle hole). Rear waist band laces need to be adjusted to
- about a 2 inch gap. Inseam of chaps should line up with inseam of pants.
- Outseam of chaps is normally behind the outseam of the pants. Waistband
- lace panel extensions are available.