SM22 - Super Motard Two Piece Motorcycle Racing Suit
The SM22 is the professional Custom two piece Super Motard racing suit. This suit is constructed of a single layer of 1.4mm competition weight cowhide, 1000 Denier Cordura, 1000 Denier Cordura Heavy Mesh, and Powerstretch Aramid textile.
The athletic mesh lining zips out at the crotch, back of the suit, thighs and biceps, (main body of the suit) for washing, replacement and ease of repair and maintenance. There are additional optional linings available: rayon (to block some of the wind), cool max (for humid days) as well as replacement mesh linings.
The wrists and ankles have raw edge leather construction to reduce the bulk in gloves and boots. The neck tab has a double Velcro closure tab flap to keep the front zipper in the safety locked position.
The SM22 comes standard with complete F.A.S. (Floating Armor System) CE approved Vantech armor that has high flex to allow greater range of motion while retaining a high level of safety. F.A.S. armor is at the shoulders, elbow/forearms, hips and knees. There is an extra layer of leather in the seat. The adjustable or removable PRO4 articulated back pad is attached with Velcro so you can adjust it for comfort. All of the armor is attached with our patented Full Floating Armor System. This allows the armor to stay with the rider for safety while the suit movement is unrestricted.
The suit has PROperf leather panels to increase cooling, flexibility and comfort. It also has a Spandex beaded collar for comfort. Extra large stretch panels in the shoulders, back, and knees are for maximum range of motion and ventilation. These panels are made out of a sandwich of 2 layers of 1000 Denier Mesh Cordura and a layer of stretch spandex.
Powerstretch Aramid material in the armpits, arms, legs and crotch allows extreme ease of movement required for Motard racing.
Full circumference waist zipper and stretch knit inner waistband with snap closure is sewn around the top of the pants.
Each suit is stamped with the Vanson identification number on the wrists and/or leg zipper flaps. The Vanson unit number is used to register ownership and track suit service history of the garment.
We want to thank Paul Lima from GP Motorcycles, Eric Wood from Penquin Racing, and Geoff Arnold from Joker Machine for helping us develop the Vanson Super Motard suits.
• Spandex beaded collar – for no bulk and no restrictions.
• PROperf™ Ventilation Panels The front panels of the suits are perforated for flow through ventilation. This feature combined with a perspiration wicking mesh lining will help to keep you comfortable even on the hottest day.
• VANSON™ Powerstretch™ Panels - Our Powerstretch™ panels allow for a snug fit with excellent ease of movement. Powerstretch™ has an extremely high tensile strength. This combined with a stretch material results in comfort and strength where you need it most.
• Expanding Waist is standard on the SM22. The waist has adjustable elastic straps with velcro that will give you a perfect fit when pants are not attached to jacket.
• Double-Zipper Front (Patented) for ease of entry and a smooth aerodynamic fit. Side alignment of zippers allows for tighter tuck on bike, and eliminates “bunching” for a better fit.
• Zip-Free Washable Lining No more stinky leathers! Now you can unzip the perspiration wicking mesh lining at the arms, legs and along the torso for partial removal to wash and dry (lining remains attached at ankle and cuffs).
• CE Approved Vantech armor-shoulders, elbow/forearms, knee, hips and backpad with high flex to allow a greater range of motion while retaining a high level of safety.
• Combination of leather and textiles for increased safety while providing a lightweight fatigue reducing motard garment.
• Extra Large Stretch panels in shoulders, back, and knees for maximum range of motion.
How to Order your Vanson Suit:
Get started by downloading the Custom Suit Measurement Guide below, if you have any quwstions about how to order or size your suit feel free to call or email our suit expert, Matt Silva : firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-678-2000